Bye Bye Rotary....Hello LS1

Linc5.0

I went a different route for a more reliable fast RX7 and swapped a 3 rotor in it. It makes great HP at relatively low boost, sounds great and unique. It is a little more expensive than the ls swap you are talking about, but I wanted to stick with a rotary. I'll be on vacation on 6/20 but was planning to to to Nelson on 6/27. I friend w/ a late '80's turbo 911 is coming with me.I would love to ride with the other rx7's but just can't make 6/20. Good luck with the LS swap...as with any swap there are always lots of little bugs to shake. I'm still try to shake a few.

I'd be very interested in taking a ride along with you, and would gladly return the favor. :D

Unfortuantely I won't be able to make the 27th, but who knows maybe the wife will let me out twice?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a deal.

I'm planning to go to the SpeedforSale shootout in Birmingham in October. It is all Supra/RX7/300Zx and GTR cars...1 day is a track day at Little Talladega, one day drag strip, car show and portable dyno stuff. You should think about it.

That would be a deal.

I'm planning to go to the SpeedforSale shootout in Birmingham in October. It is all Supra/RX7/300Zx and GTR cars...1 day is a track day at Little Talladega, one day drag strip, car show and portable dyno stuff. You should think about it.

I definitely considered that day, and it'll be a ton of fun to just show up and see all the other cars out....alas...my budget will not permit it this year.

Perhaps we can meet up at a Funday later this year year and check each other's cars out. I've been infinitely curious about 3 rotor FDs but never had the chance to ride in one.

I think I was next to you on 270 today. I was in a silver Z06 with black wheels. You took off and I was like WTF the roads are wet. LOL.

Wasnt me...Car was at IPS all day...then again my business partner did drive it home tonight....??That was prolly around 6:30

Yea I do. What are you driving? I will look for you next time.

Just driving my green a4 with black wheels.

Your car is dang near a replica to Erics Z06 same silver black replicas. Its a good look.