Is linns car still the same as last year.

Sam1647545489

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam...someone you talk to I also talk to.....but its a little obvious when you guys get on here saying and betting that Linn will walk all these people...including some that have already beat him when his car is supposed to be the same? O well I will let you guys have fun with it. But its gonna be obvious after his first race, so make that a good one.

Sam...someone you talk to I also talk to.....but its a little obvious when you guys get on here saying and betting that Linn will walk all these people...including some that have already beat him when his car is supposed to be the same? O well I will let you guys have fun with it. But its gonna be obvious after his first race, so make that a good one.

Quoted for truth.

Buwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Who has already beat me? I lost to two cars in the last two year.

I have not called out either of those two. Maybe its a little hard than you thought.

probably not. you asked who had beaten you, and then answered your own question by saying that you had lost to two guys in the last two years. being the smartass that i am, i figured id have some fun at your expense and point out that, well, it was probably one of those two guys that had beaten you. (you did make it rather easy, you must admit) i suppose i could have been even more obvious and said something like "both of them", but that just didnt sound as funny. are we good now, or do you need some more help figuring out this math thing?:D

actually, i was wondering, are you still working with investments?:confused:

Since we are talking about ghost mods I need help...

Out of curiosity who can give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost to install an aps twin turbo, swap out the 346 with a 408 longblock? Relocate the battery, install the cam, timing chain, cover, a second fuel pump, put a fast intake + injectors on, and modify the front bumber to allow more airflow for an upgraded intercooler?

Not that I have purchased any of these things, I'm just curious... ;)

Out of curiosity who can give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost to install an aps twin turbo, swap out the 346 with a 408 longblock? Relocate the battery, install the cam, timing chain, cover, a second fuel pump, put a fast intake + injectors on, and modify the front bumber to allow more airflow for an upgraded intercooler?

$456.32 + tips

I hear Kevin can modify front bumper covers.