Even the creeps of the world get paid

Sam1647545489

I love how it's all NCB's fault. I wonder if his sister feels that perhaps his actions are what cause his subsequent actions.

Pisses me off....I wish folks would be accountable for their actions and quit pointing fingers.

NBC did exactly what any other News Agency would have done.

as you probably know...it doesn't mean he'll get paid

they just survived a motion to dismiss for a few causes of action

The 'creep' probably said he was due xxx $$$$ because of 30 different reasons. It sounds like they dismissed most of those reasons, but are giving it to a trial for a few of the remaining reasons. The judge won't dismiss unless it's pretty clear that the claims have no merit.

So, I guess...it's just showing that even a creep gets his day in court

as you probably know...it doesn't mean he'll get paid

they just survived a motion to dismiss for a few causes of action

The 'creep' probably said he was due xxx $$$$ because of 30 different reasons. It sounds like they dismissed most of those reasons, but are giving it to a trial for a few of the remaining reasons. The judge won't dismiss unless it's pretty clear that the claims have no merit.

So, I guess...it's just showing that even a creep gets his day in court

did you read the same article I did. The guy killed himself and his sister is the one sueing.

Conradt's sister, Patricia Conradt, sued the network, saying "Dateline" was responsible for his death and the harm to his reputation.

I agree the lawsuit is pointless and a waste of time and money. This is a non issue. No one made the guy go search for kids to have sex with. He decieded on his own to take his life no one made him eat a bullet.

IHis sister is made at him for being a pediphile and has no one to take it out on so she blames NBC.

You can still sue when you're dead.

Your estate sues on your behalf

I was speaking generally. Referring to him and all others like him. I don't believe he's the first to commit suicide.

So there's no reason not to call him a 'he' or a 'creep' regardless of him being dead

Yes, I know his sister is suing.

56 year old man thinks he's going to meet with a 13 year old for sex, gets busted and kills himself rather than face prison time as a convicted pedophile. Oh the humanity...:rolleyes:

I will be very dissapointed in our society if this stupid bitch can find a good enough lawyer and 12 jurors who are retarded enough to give her a fucking penny.