Computer guys: in here

BuckeyeGT

Its a trojan... I finally got rid of that one, I have no idea how I got it but its annoying as hell. Download and run Vundo, super anitspyware, and combofix...

Your a n00b, Adware <> trojan/virus.

This appears to be a virus/trojan so you need antivirus software. http://www.antivirus.com has a free online scanner you can also get one from norton's site and you can download AVG is free.

for spyware/adware

Spy Bot Search and destroy as it wont add its own adware

Your a n00b, Adware trojan/virus.

This appears to be a virus/trojan so you need antivirus software. http://www.antivirus.com has a free online scanner you can also get one from norton's site and you can download AVG is free.

for spyware/adware

Spy Bot Search and destroy as it wont add its own adware

Spybot S&D and Adaware both pick up trojans. N00b.

i downloaded ad-aware before posting this, and it seemed to clean up some of the problems i was having, but it didnt do anything for the files. im downloading avg right now.

The files you'll have to delete yourself.

Boot into safe-mode or using BartPE (I can get you a copy if you need or you can download it for free, it rocks). Delete them that way.

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

he's trying to be a E-hardass.

No I am being honest. The last time I acquired a virus I formatted. Especially if you have a trojan it will load other viruses or trojans. Unless you are scanning with 5 or more programs you may not find EVERY malicious program on the hard drive. Just format it and clean it all.

On a 200gb drive I make C:\ like 24gb....Then I partition the rest. I store all my shit on the rest for reasons like this. Nothing stored on C:.....Then I can format every week and just reinstall the OS. All my shit is in tact over there.------------>

On a 200gb drive I make C:\ like 24gb....Then I partition the rest. I store all my shit on the rest for reasons like this. Nothing stored on C:.....Then I can format every week and just reinstall the OS. All my shit is in tact over there.------------>

Yes I do something like this as well. I use norton ghost to "reinstall" windows though. That way fresh install plus all the security updates etc. Much quicker this way.

Yes I do something like this as well. I use norton ghost to "reinstall" windows though. That way fresh install plus all the security updates etc. Much quicker this way.

Ghost good tool. IMG too big to store until I need though. I like my way better. Yours is lazy!