Moral Issue regarding tuning.

thorne

Thorne I'm working or I would bro, I'll be by later tonight for my phone. The car is going to be stout when finished, but he has to learn it. I was comfy my first time behind the wheel.

Cool :) Full speed ahead it is. It's almost out of gas right now. When you fill it up please use some 92/93 which ever. The kids clutch is GONE.

I took him for a ride in my car and he damn near turned shit his pants. He even commented that he was not sure if he could control that much power.

Come on, your car cant be that fast...

I say over tune it, put it to where it is about to blow up. 46* timing, shit put 50* in it just to make sure you are getting full power. Then hit it with a 200 shot of spray with no window switch, fill with 87 octane and put that bitch on the dyno. Do something different, try to break a record or something. BALLS TO THE WALL......

Come on, your car cant be that fast...

I say over tune it, put it to where it is about to blow up. 46* timing, shit put 50* in it just to make sure you are getting full power. Then hit it with a 200 shot of spray with no window switch, fill with 87 octane and put that bitch on the dyno. Do something different, try to break a record or something. BALLS TO THE WALL......

The fact that imho my car is not that fast is what bothered me. I consider my car quick. It's not some 600whp champ.

I say stop acting like his mommy and tune it right the first time. He'll learn to drive it or he'll be getting a new one. My god your only talking about 285hp. Most mid grade family sedans have almost that much coming off the showroom floor these days. Hell way back when we had power and didn't have AWD, traction control, ABS, airbags. Hehe see my point.

Evan

I say stop acting like his mommy and tune it right the first time. He'll learn to drive it or he'll be getting a new one. My god your only talking about 285hp. Most mid grade family sedans have almost that much coming off the showroom floor these days. Hell way back when we had power and didn't have AWD, traction control, ABS, airbags. Hehe see my point.

Evan

I'm giving it all. btw 285hp is a 12 second car. I don't see alot of family 12 sec sedans.

Think of it like that.