Hillary backed by Satan!

ImUrOBGYN

The fuck she is. I was standing there making fun of her.

Seriously though, you all know she was at CSCC last Friday (if not, well you should watch the news). The FBI and SS kicked students out of campus, including computer labs, and didn't let them save their work. Final projects are due this week. We're not even talking about labs in buildings she was going to be in. We're talking EVERY building on campus. Pro-education my fucking ass. Even if I was going to vote for her, I sure as fuck wouldn't now.

The fuck she is. I was standing there making fun of her.

Seriously though, you all know she was at CSCC last Friday (if not, well you should watch the news). The FBI and SS kicked students out of campus, including computer labs, and didn't let them save their work. Final projects are due this week. We're not even talking about labs in buildings she was going to be in. We're talking EVERY building on campus. Pro-education my fucking ass. Even if I was going to vote for her, I sure as fuck wouldn't now.

Bitch had better tone down the disrespect.

This was from Ohio. Can't remember the town off-hand.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080228/i/r315812455.jpg?x=400&y=307&sig=8rYHTMnbyW0zvTfAYVf_hw--

St. Clairsvile, Ohio

thats the red devils high school

that is about 10 min away from where i grew up.

My uncle stood in line forever to get into the rally (or whatever you call it) just to be short of getting in by 4 people.