Who is driving their non DD this weekend?

Linn1647545492

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The firewall adjuster and quadrant are the best mods for the money. Have fun putting it in though. put the seat all the way back and lay upsidedown under the dash.

yeah, no kidding. i tried a few things to get the clutch to grab higher up (it used to grab right on the floor), but now it grabs too high, and is on the verge of slipping. i need to yank the stock crap out. i bought the fiore kit, and have heard the stock cable is the best way to go. last time i was under there, my fat ass lodged up against the switch to move the seat forward, and i was literally pinned up front. picture the look on my wife's face when she "came to the rescue"--she has a pic on her phone.

God, I wish my non-DD was finished, but it's not even started. My Bro's car is still sitting in the damn garage after three months of me telling him to the damn thing out...Next weekend is it, it's gone...I want to get the damn motor stripped...

In the meantime, my damn Buick needs less salt on the roads...anything more than 2/3 throttle in first, and it spins like a spaz. The other day, I thought for awhile the trans was going, but no, it was just the tires on top of a 1/2" layer of salt.:rolleyes:

PM me if you want some help putting it on. I have done 3 of them now.

yeah, no kidding. i tried a few things to get the clutch to grab higher up (it used to grab right on the floor), but now it grabs too high, and is on the verge of slipping. i need to yank the stock crap out. i bought the fiore kit, and have heard the stock cable is the best way to go. last time i was under there, my fat ass lodged up against the switch to move the seat forward, and i was literally pinned up front. picture the look on my wife's face when she "came to the rescue"--she has a pic on her phone.

I'm chilling in Vero Beach, FL waiting for my buddy to go pick up his boss's truck so we can take his boat out. Couldn't fit the wakeboard in the g/f's car with all of our other stuff, so only some tubbing and slalom skiing today. But we've been hanging out by the pool, on the beach, at the Sand Bar last night.

But you guys have fun with that 50 degree weather. :)

I didn't even think you had it anymore. I thought you sold it. heh

If it were a turbo car it would have been gone in a day, but it's not, and thus I still have it. Unless I sell the Pathfinder and find the car I'm looking for the Laser will be back out for track duty this summer.

Almost 40* already right now!!