Updated Top End 2 Pics

ohioko4s4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie that looks great. My car just got done getting painted too. Just awaiting final assembly. I went with Toyota Saphire Pearl. What color is that?

Jackson

It was based closely on OEM Toyota Spectra Blue Mica

Y is it still sittin in Cavins garage then? ;)

Cavin, you need to close the blinds in ur garage.... :D

Cause today was the first day it was nice out and I had to work all day. Its not like I can go out driving it right now anyways. :rolleyes: Gotta get that work done so I can pay for it.

Cause today was the first day it was nice out and I had to work all day. Its not like I can go out driving it right now anyways. :rolleyes: Gotta get that work done so I can pay for it.

right............................................................... :D

Well have fun if you did buy it!

So whats ur payments on it? I calculated about 2700.00 without interest, that is if you got hooked up with the Cheryl deal!

right............................................................... :D

Well have fun if you did buy it!

So whats ur payments on it? I calculated about 2700.00 without interest, that is if you got hooked up with the Cheryl deal!

I sold aton of stocks that I had. I had some oil stocks that had great dividends and since the price of a drum of oil keeps goin up, that means there is more money goin into my stock accounts. So I only ended up having to borrow 15k from the bank and yes Cavin did give me a good price.