Is anyone else sick as hell?

boostedgtp

WOW I feel like shit. I cought this horrible sickness from a coworker friday and come sunday I couldnt get out of bed. Im staying home from work today and thinking about going to a urgent care place or ER. I cant breathe, my throat is killing me, my left ear hurts and I have NO energy. This blows.

Do your coworkers a favor and STAY HOME!! I have to cunts around me that hack and cough all fucking day. One spits lougies in her trash. The other walks and free coughs. Don't want to stay the hell home, so they keep their vacation yet come in here and make us all sick. Dumb bitches!

Oh, sucks you're sick....sounds like you have similar people in your workplace.

I had some friends that were really sick the last couple weeks. Seems it might have been a mild case of pneumonia, and your symptoms sound similar. Pay attention to your lungs. If one seems to lag behind the other when you breathe, go to the hospital.

Yup, I was sick last week. Cold/flu type thing: watery eyes, sneezing, fatigue, and fever. Unusually, though, I couldn't shake the symptoms even the OTC stuff (e.g., Sudafed, DayQuil, NyQuil) that typically works, and it persisted for a solid four days, which is much longer than usual when it comes to me being sick. (Normally I can shake whatever it is in about 48 hours max and keep the symptoms supressed throughout with OTC goodies.)

I had it a couple of weeks ago, it's a strain of flu that the shot does not prevent. Just tough it out and stay away from the ER, there are so many cases that you will wait for ever and get nothing. Stay home and relax and sleep as much as posible.

I had it a couple of weeks ago, it's a strain of flu that the shot does not prevent. Just tough it out and stay away from the ER, there are so many cases that you will wait for ever and get nothing. Stay home and relax and sleep as much as posible.

i had it too, took like 4-5 days without meds to get rid of.

Work in the ER and there have been a TON of these cases. A plus from this exposure is that my immune system is kicking some ass :burn: I rarely get sick anymore

I already had this 2 weeks ago. Caught it from people around me. Like said before OTC drugs do not help. I suggest taking 3 mucinex pills a day to get that shit out of your lungs.

Drink plenty of water and sleep most of the day. Call off the next few days.

according to my doctor who I had to see today becuase I'm home from work sick as fuck on a nice ass day there is a 24-48 flu type virus going around that turns into an upper respitory or sinus infection in some people I get to take 500mgs of amoxicillin 3 times a day now for 10 days