im new. hello

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie
Was told by my boyfriend that i should say hello to everyone. I drive a semi piece of shit (compared to all yours im sure) Eclipse Spyder that is decent if you ask me. Im not a racer but still like cars. Trying to learn more about them and see some funny stuff along the way.

Guest Melanie
steak and a blowjob day?!? i got this...and hey if a gun for me to shoot is on the line i can definitely make his go off. i do all the time :) but without the steak. guess i have to learn how to cook asap

steak and a blowjob day?!? i got this...and hey if a gun for me to shoot is on the line i can definitely make his go off. i do all the time :) but without the steak. guess i have to learn how to cook asap

http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/giggity.gif

Guest Melanie
lol honey we gotta talk about this computer stuff, I think my grandma knows more than you.

well considering my b/f is the computer genius shouldn't you have taught me this stuff already?

well considering my b/f is the computer genius shouldn't you have taught me this stuff already?

I am sure if you cut him off(besides steak and blowjob day), he will teach you the necessary internet skills!

Just a thought!

Welcome.

Jackson

Guest Melanie
or get a new girlfriend.. er, I mean sure honey anything you say.

wow...take a cute comment and turn it negative. i wouldnt cut you off because then i would suffer too but not calling you the computer genius anymore for that. guess ill have to go for that cyber sex thing now...

or go get a new boyfriend.