Fuck People with No lives

Drew2o2

First off i wanna make this clear that this is aimed at the anyone doing or considering doing what i am about to bitch about. I am targeting no specific individual nor do i care to try too. Ive been reading thru some of the newest threads and one of the youngest members of columbus racing is tell everyone to fucking grow up. Its fucking stupid that people are making useless threads with the sole intention of insulting others. Grow the fuck up and keep the area cool. I mean seriously its the ultimate act of being a bitch, if you have got a problem with someone and cant even talk to them about it. You are on the same level as some dbag who vandalises someones shit they dont like without even telling them you have a problem. If you dont like someone tell them to there face or call them out for a race, and if your not man enough for your either you should probably consider suicide.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
First off i wanna make this clear that this is aimed at the anyone doing or considering doing what i am about to bitch about. I am targeting no specific individual nor do i care to try too. Ive been reading thru some of the newest threads and one of the youngest members of columbus racing is tell everyone to fucking grow up. Its fucking stupid that people are making useless threads with the sole intention of insulting others. Grow the fuck up and keep the area cool. I mean seriously its the ultimate act of being a bitch, if you have got a problem with someone and cant even talk to them about it. You are on the same level as some dbag who vandalises someones shit they dont like without even telling them you have a problem. If you dont like someone tell them to there face or call them out for a race, and if your not man enough for your either you should probably consider suicide.

whaaaaaaaaam-boo-lence.

Its fucking stupid that people are making useless threads with the sole intention of insulting others..

pot calling the kettle black. take your own advice.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1402/822327651_1efebd248a.jpg

also cocks