My new baby....

GSXRAntwon

It made a lowsy 364rwhp on IPS's Dyno....thats the lowest I've ever seen an LS2 dyno at, and its got longtubes, and full exhaust TUNED!!!

I'm bout to sell it, my fuckin Evo made more than this!

thats not low at all for an ls2???? :confused:

either way you have a sexy car and awesome combo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt worry about Dyno numbers, My car make less then most Machs and runs much stronger then others. Look at Corysmach1 his car makes even less then mine, and still pulls me.

Antwon, I got us a side job. You down for some drywall ?

Yea, dyno numbers aren't the end of the world. IIRC, Rob's made like 360 stock. He's up around 390ish now, but that's with minimal mods. I have exactly two explanations as to why his dynos so high:

1. His car's a freak.

2. He beats the holy hell out of that car.

That is very low...I have seen numerous AUTO LS2 cars make that stock. Oh well, whatev....I'll figure something out.

hmmmm well i guess there is alot more drivetrain loss in the GTO's then? because that seems about right to me...put her on a mustang dyno and get soem real numbers.

It made a lowsy 364rwhp on IPS's Dyno....thats the lowest I've ever seen an LS2 dyno at, and its got longtubes, and full exhaust TUNED!!!

I'm bout to sell it, my fuckin Evo made more than this!

Well u can always sign the title over to me if its that slow and i give u my car

Thanks,

Eric

The car is at Ricart Chevrolet and they looked it over because it had a tick in the head. Well they tore it apart and found out that the #8 intake valve was loose as hell in the guide. And to top it off, the lifters in the passenger bank were installed from the factory backwards, not like they were supposed to. Oh and there are some wear marks on the cam also. This is all under warranty, so its getting all new lifters, new head possibly, all new seals, and a new cam...I'm prolly forgetting some small things. I will go back and dyno again once I get the car back.

The car is at Ricart Chevrolet and they looked it over because it had a tick in the head. Well they tore it apart and found out that the #8 intake valve was loose as hell in the guide. And to top it off, the lifters in the passenger bank were installed from the factory backwards, not like they were supposed to. Oh and there are some wear marks on the cam also. This is all under warranty, so its getting all new lifters, new head possibly, all new seals, and a new cam...I'm prolly forgetting some small things. I will go back and dyno again once I get the car back.

I guess it wasn't in the tune. Hopefully they get it back together and it makes some more power. Nice car by the way.

I guess it wasn't in the tune. Hopefully they get it back together and it makes some more power. Nice car by the way.

Thanks man, yeah Eric at IPS put a good tune on it so it wasnt the tune....it was the valve in the head. I am going to bring it back to IPS when its finished cause I have a feeling it wont idle that well.... :cool:

Thanks man, yeah Eric at IPS put a good tune on it so it wasnt the tune....it was the valve in the head. I am going to bring it back to IPS when its finished cause I have a feeling it wont idle that well.... :cool:

a new cam huh ;) You can't tell me your going to stick a stocker back in there!