Newb from Slomo

Slomo Eric

Wrong. S2K is an F Series engine

To Be exact it was a F20 and is now an F22C. This is for the 2.0 liter vs the 2.2 liter

I was wondering when someone would notice this.

Don't try to give people information if you don't know what you're talking about.

S2K is called that b/c K is meant to show that it's a increment of 1,000. "Bobby has $2K in his bank account" or "Bobby has $2,000 in his bank account".

Back on track. I'm not a Honda fan by any means and that car is hot.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when someone would notice this.

Don't try to give people information if you don't know what you're talking about.

S2K is called that b/c K is meant to show that it's a increment of 1,000. "Bobby has $2K in his bank account" or "Bobby has $2,000 in his bank account".

Back on track. I'm not a Honda fan by any means and that car is hot.

I don't know if you serious or not.

S2K, came out in 2000, hence the 2K.

I don't know if you serious or not.

S2K, came out in 2000, hence the 2K.

Yes...I said it's an S2K b/c it shows 2 increments of 1,000, thus the actual name of the car S2000. I wasn't agruing of the name of the car, just the shortened term of S2K, b/c it's an S2000.

Yes...I said it's an S2K b/c it shows 2 increments of 1,000, thus the actual name of the car S2000. I wasn't agruing of the name of the car, just the shortened term of S2K, b/c it's an S2000.

2k/2000=2000cc=2.0liters of displacement=original engine during the cars first production year

...should not be confusing.

Also, to the new guy. Beautiful car! I think I saw it at one point in Pickerington off Pickerington Road/Jefferson Woods area. Was that you or just another white one w/ the front-end swap?

the S2K runs a K series a K20

No that is wrong they have F series. I am really toasty of a bottle of thunderbird and I know this. :(

Read up on your internetz more bish. :grin2: