good travel agents?

smokin5s

we are getting married in June in Vegas, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good travel agents that could get us better pricing than we are finding by searching online. I'm already a member of AAA so that is an option as well.

We are looking for flights + Hotel.

My cousing is getting married in vegas in june as well and we are all going out there. Luckily my aunt is a travel agent, we are going saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, andcome back wednesday for $400 a piece. Their wedding is June 16th. Let me know if this sounds good and I can get you in touch with her. $400 gets your flight + hotel. Don't know if she will be able to get you the same deal, but won't hurt to ask.

yeah, let me know as well...im looking for some deals for st augustine beach, fl, mid july (probably 19-26th). we'll be driving, since we cant rent cars yet (damn age limit)

I know that with some companies you can rent, but it just costs extra. Check around....if you haven't done that already.

actually had the g/fs dad look into it, as hes better at finding stuff like this

we found a good deal for flight/hotel/car for about 550 each for the week. i think he went thru travelocity, if you wanna check that out, josh