girlfriend requirements

Guest Melanie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust isn't something you require in a woman, it's something you should have for her unless she gives you a reason not to. I'd say a good requirement though, atleast for me. . . is sense of humor/personality. . . I have to be able to laugh with someone, and carry on a half-way intellectual conversation with them.

Guest Melanie
OMG Brian look, my Alpha Bits are trying to tell me something, it's says ooooooooo.

Peter those are Cheerios.....

hooked on phoniks werked fur you...tony said that not brian. hilarious though!

A female partner that's hot and not afraid help out regardless of what's asked :p

Seriously.....I'd say understand a man more.....why the fuck is it that we need to understand women more all the time :confused: We're much simpler to understand than women.

if you could pick ONE thing that you think every girlfriend/wife should have/do what would it be?

Guest Melanie
A female partner that's hot and not afraid help out regardless of what's asked :p

Seriously.....I'd say understand a man more.....why the fuck is it that we need to understand women more all the time :confused: We're much simpler to understand than women.

sandwiches, video games, blowjobs, beer, cars, football, sex. in no particular order. not that hard. notice girlfriends arent on the list. ha! oh, and columbus racing is on the list :D