girlfriend requirements

Guest Melanie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust isn't something you require in a woman, it's something you should have for her unless she gives you a reason not to. I'd say a good requirement though, atleast for me. . . is sense of humor/personality. . . I have to be able to laugh with someone, and carry on a half-way intellectual conversation with them.

This man is onto something.

Trust SHOULD be a given, though of course its not always garanteed. As far as everything else quoted, its spot on.

I have to be able to shart on her loofa...

OMG am I the only one that got this joke, because it is easily the funniest comment in this thread by leaps and bounds. Kudos to you sir, brilliant! I'm kinda mad I didn't think of it first... :D

OMG am I the only one that got this joke, because it is easily the funniest comment in this thread by leaps and bounds. Kudos to you sir, brilliant! I'm kinda mad I didn't think of it first... :D

I cant beleive I actually remembered that post :p. That post was one of the funniest things Ive ever read on here though.

sandwiches, video games, blowjobs, beer, cars, football, sex. in no particular order. not that hard. notice girlfriends arent on the list. ha! oh, and columbus racing is on the list :D

OMG you totally understand me!!! LOL This is the perfect example of a typical guy. I would want a woman to understand and respect these things too!

Guest Melanie
I don't think I ever told her about the loofa story. She probably wouldn't find it very funny though.

well judging by the clues given it sounds like he shit on a girlfriends loofah. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. sounds like everyone knows it BUT her too

Guest Melanie
OMG you totally understand me!!! LOL This is the perfect example of a typical guy. I would want a woman to understand and respect these things too!

we do understand that. at least every girl i know. we just dont care sometimes. :)

Overall good package.

There is no one trait. Should be attractive, intelligent, have her shit together, financially independant, friendly, a good person, good to me, good in the sack, and someone worth bringing home to the parents.

I wouldn't settle for anything less, and haven't.

Guest Melanie
Nope just search "taking a dump after a shower" Post #6.

:eek2: that is not only the grossest thing ive read in a long time but one of the most disrespectful things ive EVER heard. and TRUST is what he puts as the one thing he says should happen in a relationship. well most people would trust that the person they apparently love wouldnt shit all over their loofah and let them STILL use it! NO BLOWJOB TONIGHT OR I WILL THROW UP EVERYWHERE!