girlfriend requirements

Guest Melanie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure did. She read that thread, gathered up her shit and left. For the first night in a while I got the whole bed to myself, it was wonderful.

Over a fucking post on the interenet? Your kidding right? Even if it was true, which im sure it is, its not like it matters anymore.

Must be gay if he don't like some form of sports.

Which ones? The ones witht eh guys in tight pants rabbing eachother? Maybe the one with guys in tight pants tossible balls at eachother? Maybe the one where guys in short shorts run around after a ball? Only strait virile men shower with eachother? I'm confused. :p

Which ones? The ones witht eh guys in tight pants rabbing eachother? Maybe the one with guys in tight pants tossible balls at eachother? Maybe the one where guys in short shorts run around after a ball? Only strait virile men shower with eachother? I'm confused. :p

Sounds like the ramblings of a gay man. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Welcome to my world of constantly walking on thin ice

If thats true then get the fuck out if you havent already. Im not saying this just for you but for all men. If you constantly have to walk on egg shells around someone just to please them and stay out of a fight then it isnt worth it. Women (and some men) use these pathetic tactic to gain control of a relationship, to always 'be the one on the offensive' as it were. I hate hearing this shit I went through it with my ex and never again.

Of course this is just my opinion. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Overall good package.

There is no one trait. Should be attractive, intelligent, have her shit together, financially independant, friendly, a good person, good to me, good in the sack, and someone worth bringing home to the parents.

I wouldn't settle for anything less, and haven't.

+1 on Joe's description.

I also feel "trust and honesty" is an unspoken expectation in any relationship, not a requirement.

In the end; all can be fine and dandy, until you get into your first real argument. That's when the perfect woman can turn into your worse nightmare, and start boiling your pets...Fatal Attraction style.

Peace

Brian she got mad over what exactly? What her thing your sharted on?

Dude, she probably still had the loofa. Those things last forever...

Anyway, trust is a relationship requirement, but when it comes to the girl herself, she needs to be intelligent, witty, a cat person, able to put up with my family, share my interests, and she has to get Monty Python.

Guest Melanie
Grow up. Act like an Adult.

did you ever think that maybe you dont know more than 2% of the story?!? THE STUPID POST WAS NOT WHY I BROKE UP WITH HIM! ive done nothing but act like an adult so dont talk about what you dont know. and hes now acting like an adult, thats why he erased all the heat of the moment shit he wrote.