Bum Wine

87GT

Every now and then I feel like drinking bum wine. I have to say Thunderbird ice cold is the best. $2 for a 375ml bottle is awesome. It doesn't give me a hangover either. I can drink 2 of these bottles in one sitting if I feel like it.

Anyone heard of "Night Train" before? I can't find it. Is it for sale anywhere? Does anyone else here like bum wine?

we got some 3$ boones farm a few weeks ago. only because i hadnt had it since i was 17. drank the whole bottle in about 20 min, and the only thing i felt, was a full belly from all the sugar. oh well. at least i wasnt expecting to get drunk or anything

All the high school whores when I was in high school drank boones, got drunk, and we had had fun with them. :)

Best story ever. One girl that went to Grandview with me. She had been drinking a bunch of non-alcoholic booze. After her fourth or fifth one or so, she started acting all loopy, stumbling around. We got her to show her tits. Meanwhile we were all rolling, just completely dying because we knew she wasn't drunk in the least.

We made her do quite a few degrading things, then dropped the bomb on her that she had been drinking an non-alcoholic beverage. It was straight out of the movies. Suddenly stone "sober" went off just bawling.

Did we feel guilty? Not one bit. It made for a great story, and still does. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Trowa we need to have a dirnking party at my place:)

Yes drinking and playing 360 is great. It is hard to drive after drinking thunderbird though ;)

I already am going over to a friend from work's house saturday for drinking and 360. Maybe next weekend?

All the high school whores when I was in high school drank boones, got drunk, and we had had fun with them. :)

Yes I knew girls in high school that would always drink that stuff. Seems every party had bottles of it along with everything else. I would pour a couple shots of vodka into mt dew and they thought I was insane.

Confessions of a teenage rapist.

My ex drank Boonesfarm all the time. I could care less because it only cost me like 1.97$ for a bottle while I got a 12pk of BL (this was before I knew what good beer was).

Guest Melanie
Best story ever. One girl that went to Grandview with me. She had been drinking a bunch of non-alcoholic booze. After her fourth or fifth one or so, she started acting all loopy, stumbling around. We got her to show her tits. Meanwhile we were all rolling, just completely dying because we knew she wasn't drunk in the least.

We made her do quite a few degrading things, then dropped the bomb on her that she had been drinking an non-alcoholic beverage. It was straight out of the movies. Suddenly stone "sober" went off just bawling.

Did we feel guilty? Not one bit. It made for a great story, and still does. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

no this is a confession of a teen age rapist.

Confessions of a teenage rapist.

My ex drank Boonesfarm all the time. I could care less because it only cost me like 1.97$ for a bottle while I got a 12pk of BL (this was before I knew what good beer was).

I got consent, focker. It may have have been drunken consent, but consent is consent! :cool:

I got consent, focker. It may have have been drunken consent, but consent is consent! :cool:

"nahh baby its all good, just tape another sip of this, swallow this pill and sign this affidavit before you pass out and I'll take care of the rest. I swear this is my first time too..."

;)

hahaha "night train" is old school cheapo wine, my dad use to always talk about back in the 70's in highschool they would drink that stuff, but they do still sell it at parkview drive-thu here in marysville, ive never had it, but I always see it in the windows there.

hahaha "night train" is old school cheapo wine, my dad use to always talk about back in the 70's in highschool they would drink that stuff, but they do still sell it at parkview drive-thu here in marysville, ive never had it, but I always see it in the windows there.

Hmmm that would be a drive for wine.

Maybe I should do it just so I can say I survived the Night Train Express... to drunkville!

Gota wait til he gets back from Afghanistan to get some more. We're going turkey huntin once he gets back, the last time we had some was December 06', and we were fucking slammed. Shit's no joke, I didn't remember a blink of what happened.

I shall wait. Save me a few bottles. ;)