Sobriety stops

Miller

I had two drinks before dinner, I was fine. You can still have 2 beers and be feeling fine and not pass a test. That was my point - not "watch out when your shit faced guys there was a stop on 270 northbound of easton and one on westerville road! lol roflobsters inmypants".

Backroads ftw. I no longer drink, however, that doesn't mean I feel like dealing with a checkpoint. Since being here and learning to deal with the unusually high amount of traffic regulation and generally lower overall speedlimits, I've learned how to get everywhere on a backroad. Well, that and my insurance had lapped for a bit. It's good, now. :D

Holding my dick like the US OPEN!

"1 drink, vodka straight

2 drink, Courvoisier

3 drink, i'm in the sink throwing up on my brand new mink coat

while i'm doin' coke,

y'all can't hold my donkey rope."

never seen a checkpoint in my life

when my friend lived at parkhill down at main and noe-bixby, they always set them up on the reynoldsburg side of the highway, so we'd (soberly) just go drive through them over and over but only from one direction...the cops always pulled us over just to give us guff for wasting gas and their time.

oh for the days of high school.

^ROFL. Which lips, both? I wouldn't want to touch any of them anyhow.

I always heard warnings about stops on Bethel, never been stopped though. So how many beers for an average person does it take to blow over an .08? Just curious, as I get drunk quick.

Depending on food intake/Body weight, .08 could be as little as one beer, one shot or one glass of wine. 1 per hour is actually really what one should drink to stay legal, but who really takes that into consideration? :)

Like it was 1980

Depending on food intake/Body weight, .08 could be as little as one beer, one shot or one glass of wine. 1 per hour is actually really what one should drink to stay legal, but who really takes that into consideration? :)

Like it was 1980

Yes at least 2-3 drinks an hour. That is normal.

went through one on main in reynoldsburg last night, they let a minivan go through and then said oh loud as fuck mustang lets fuck with him..... predjudice bastards

yea i went threw the same one but direct opposite they let a camaro go threw an stopped a slow neon...lol...dam 5%tint loud exhaust and hids lol...bastards warned me for all 3!!!!

yea i went threw the same one but direct opposite they let a camaro go threw an stopped a slow neon...lol...dam 5%tint loud exhaust and hids lol...bastards warned me for all 3!!!!

sounds to me like they are only letting cool cars through:burn: