Kia Optima..

T Rex

So a car dealership up here is offering a Buy One Kia Optima or Rondo get one free... I have zero experience with a Kia and have only heard about how cheap their cars are.

Anyone think this may be a good deal? Decent Car? etc?

I drove one as a rental and couldn't stand it. I ended up trading it in for something else, I couldn't stand the noise/rattles at highway speeds. Gave me a massive headache. Knew a few girls that had gotten new Kia's, they ended up not liking the car after the 'new cuteness' wore off. Personally, I would never buy one.

Well, a co-worker of mine bought an 05 kia brand new, and I kid you not, it already has rust on the frenders. 3yrs old and its rusting!!! Also think about it/ They gotta be made waaaaaay cheaper than other cars. Do you see Ford, GM, Dodge, or anyone else for that matter offering a buy1get1 free? You get what you pay for...

Guest Removed

I work for kia. to be honest, i like the newer optimas. ex model fully loaded is the only way to go imo. the 2.4 gets great gas mileage, and is just as strong out of the hole as the v-6 , but just dont have the power i like on the freeway. i thought they ride rather great. now the rondo's, i dont like. its a station wagon on the optima chassis. and no they dont ride good at all. and all round, kia does make a rather well rounded car.

I drove a ex v-6 on george's crusie and then clear to chicago and back. Great car. yeah they have some issue with the ends links going bad, but till 5/60 they are free! and the drive line is covered for 10/100.

Buy one, sell the free one. Then take the cash from the sale and trade the other one plus cash on something you actually want.

Might be more work than it's worth, but if you're really in the market for a new car it could be worth a shot.

Well, a co-worker of mine bought an 05 kia brand new, and I kid you not, it already has rust on the frenders. 3yrs old and its rusting!!! Also think about it/ They gotta be made waaaaaay cheaper than other cars. Do you see Ford, GM, Dodge, or anyone else for that matter offering a buy1get1 free? You get what you pay for...

GM has done that in the past. you could buy a one of the full size trucks and got a cobalt for free.

If it is VanDevere then the small print on the website says "Two for one is on the purchase of a new Kia Sorento EX in lieu of rebates & incentives to receive to recieve a second car of dealer choice plus tax, title & fees." Read as base model Rio Free.

If it is VanDevere then the small print on the website says "Two for one is on the purchase of a new Kia Sorento EX in lieu of rebates & incentives to receive to recieve a second car of dealer choice plus tax, title & fees." Read as base model Rio Free.

Thats it... I read that the other day. :/

http://www.vandevere.com/

Its wierd though... it says on the title buy a kia optima or rondo... people suck.

Second car of dealer choice.....prolly some POS from the back of the lot that's worth like $100. :confused:

*All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. Prices shown do not include installation costs, taxes or license. MSRP excludes tax, license, registration and options. Stock picture displayed. Colors, options and trim levels may vary. Two for one is on the purchase of a new Kia Sorento EX in lieu of rebates & incentives to receive to recieve a second car of dealer choice plus tax, title & fees.

*Lifetime Warranty on all cars purchased with under 100,000 miles excluding exotic and commercial vehicles.

Thats it... I read that the other day. :/

http://www.vandevere.com/

Its wierd though... it says on the title buy a kia optima or rondo... people suck.

It's not that anyone cares what car they give you, he just wants to know the catch. The catch is you think buy one get one as in I buy an apple I get an apple. This is more like buy an apple get a crab apple. I agree though great deal if you need 2 cars. (looking at replacing current car and have a teen getting their license would be a perfect deal.