FS SW40VE Pistol

MaverickGrabber1972

bought new..its 40cal ..shoots great not even broke in yet only about 250 rds .. not one miss fire or jam ....got a new 1911 for carry and i like the 45 cal better ..so this is up for sale box and all papers and 2 mags ..$200

info here http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11101&storeId=10001&productId=14819&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=15713&isFirearm=Y

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/images/firearms/220023_large.jpg

for me the trigger pull sucks..they say after about 1000 rds it will get better but ..don't like the feel of it the way it fits my hand

No, it will NOT get better. Make no mistake: This gun had one purpose in mind when it was built. TO BE A DEFENSIVE handgun. It is not designed to be a target gun, although most people who can't shoot will never know the difference. The gun will be just fine for a cheap, reliable gun that is to be used for defensive purposes. IF you can carry good groups with it, then you should be a marksman with about any other handgun ever built. Smith and Wesson has even stated this. For what it was made to do, it does it fairly well. There are better, there are worse.

No, it will NOT get better. Make no mistake: This gun had one purpose in mind when it was built. TO BE A DEFENSIVE handgun. It is not designed to be a target gun, although most people who can't shoot will never know the difference. The gun will be just fine for a cheap, reliable gun that is to be used for defensive purposes. IF you can carry good groups with it, then you should be a marksman with about any other handgun ever built. Smith and Wesson has even stated this. For what it was made to do, it does it fairly well. There are better, there are worse.
can carry a ok group but not fast.:eek: ..DEFENSIVE handgun ...... its is just that pull the trigger it goes bang......

It was a glock knock off and every word (Greg) Cinergi just said.

Indeed... and they got sued for 6 Glock infringement patents... but back to the topic. Someone buy a defensive handgun... I am trying to arm the world, one way or another...

I carry a glock model 22 and I also own a 1911 SW, I would carry the glock over the SW. 2.5 lbs trigger pull feels sloppy to me. My glocks has 5.5 lbs of trigger pull which i think is perfect. Loaded it weighs in at 34 ounces. The SW is 39 ounces unloaded.

Barrell length on the glock is 4.5in. SW its 5in

Capicity of the glock 15+1 SW is 8+1

My personal belief is its just too bulky to carry. Not saying that the glock is so much smaller but it definitally save your side when you carry it. Ive got the punch of a .45 and the accuracy of a 9 on my side.