Rock on the Range

sciongirl

I went last year and it was only 1 day. Biggest rip-off ever! You'll have to pay for parking both days, since you are not allowed to stay overnight. Beer is $8 per 12oz bottle. Food is ridiculously overpriced. You will not be able to see all the bands. There will be some playing on the "outside" stage while there are bands playing on the inside stage. Oh, and if you want to be on the field, you have to buy a wristband, which was an extra $10 last year.

There are bands playing that I would like to see, but I would rather see them individually where they will play more than 3 songs.

You can also buy a ticket for one day, but with as many great bands that'll be playing, how do you decide which day to go?

I went last year and it was only 1 day. Biggest rip-off ever! You'll have to pay for parking both days, since you are not allowed to stay overnight. Beer is $8 per 12oz bottle. Food is ridiculously overpriced. You will not be able to see all the bands. There will be some playing on the "outside" stage while there are bands playing on the inside stage. Oh, and if you want to be on the field, you have to buy a wristband, which was an extra $10 last year.

There are bands playing that I would like to see, but I would rather see them individually where they will play more than 3 songs.

You can also buy a ticket for one day, but with as many great bands that'll be playing, how do you decide which day to go?

one day tickets are gone. YOu have to get 2 day tickets.

Would love to see STP buy not at this type of venue.

one day tickets are gone. YOu have to get 2 day tickets.

Would love to see STP buy not at this type of venue.

Damn, didn't know that the one day tickets were gone already. That was fast. If a person wanted to go for just the one day, you might check CL or ebay for tickets.

So basically... a bunch of shit bands? No thanks.

FIXED

I hate going to big shows like this. You never get to see the band you like, at least not like you would in a private venu. They dont play big sets, maybe a few songs. Its usually hot, your usually drunk and EVERYTHING is fucking expensive.

i went last year. i was pleased with the line up. this year though, it doesnt seem like there are many/any mainstream bands like last year. theyre all b-level bands. last year, hinder, buckcherry, three days grace, chevelle, breaking benjamin, velvet revolver, none of which will be there this year

this year though, it doesnt seem like there are many/any mainstream bands like last year. theyre all b-level bands. last year, hinder, buckcherry, three days grace, chevelle, breaking benjamin, velvet revolver, none of which will be there this year

Uhhh, no?

http://www.rockontherange.com/

Look at the lineup. Almost ALL radio-bands. That's not exactly a bad thing, but not really good either.

Uhhh, no?

http://www.rockontherange.com/

Look at the lineup. Almost ALL radio-bands. That's not exactly a bad thing, but not really good either.

yeah, theyre all bands that have 1 song, then you hardly ever hear them again. last year, the bands that played the main stage were much bigger bands than '5 finger death punch' and other shitty bands like that