s4 in lancaster

99ta

The new ones are AWD 4.2L V8, NA 340HP.

A stock LS1 shouldn't have a problem with one from a roll, figuring the LS1 should put down the same power to the wheels (if not slightly more), and is several hundred pounds less portly (S4 = ~3900lbs).

B5=2.7V6 Biturbo 250 hp 258tq mid 5s to 60 low 14s 1/4

B6/B7=4.2V8 340hp 300tq 5 flat to low 5s to 60 and mid to high 13s 1/4

The B5 with a chip though is easily a mid 13, low with turbo back exhaust.

Love them but the AWD and weight of the Audi's are killers from roll races. My dad has had a stg 2 B5 and a B6. Both great.

LSX cars are strong as hell, should have no trouble with them until they are past stg 2.

Speaking of Audi in general Appearance Automotive Professionals, who do window tint, stereo, lights etc.... had a brand new R8 at the store on Indianola b/w morse and cooke today and yesterday. That car is jaw dropping in person.

On topic, S4's are a ton of fun to drive, would love to have one as a daily. Germany's pride in their parts keeps me away though.

I absolutely love the 2.7, just sucks to work on. Stage 3 B5 = One of my must own vehicles. I'm going to buy one that someone else has already put all of their blood sweat and tears into though. Stuff is incredibly hard to work on and overpriced as hell.