Another New Guy

GT500HP

Welcome,

We did 410 gears and a lower pulley in Frank I.'s '07 GT500. Woke it up big time. In case you haven't heard, our shop specializes in late model mustangs. All kinds of Mods. and tuning (SCT AND DIABLO ) and yes we are the only KB supercharger dealer in Ohio. Stop by and ck out our new dyno scheduled to arrive next week. Would love to meet you and ck out your ride.

Mike

Thanks all -

Spank - sounds good love to get it on the Dyno and see where I'm at.

Yes we should talk. Due to design issues, you can't get a much smaller pulley on that supercharger. However, we can do an intergrated balancer/pullley set up that will spin the blower 10% faster. That means one thing, more power. It takes a small amount of modification to install, but nothing major. If you are interested, just let me know.

Pls don't rule out the gears, they make a huge difference.

Mike

Thanks mike - We'll definitly have to talk - I live a few mins from pataskala.

I have SCT tunes in all 3 cars and am looking hard at the smaller pulley.

Yes we should talk. Due to design issues, you can't get a much smaller pulley on that supercharger. However, we can do an intergrated balancer/pullley set up that will spin the blower 10% faster. That means one thing, more power. It takes a small amount of modification to install, but nothing major. If you are interested, just let me know.

Pls don't rule out the gears, they make a huge difference.

Mike

+1 for Mike Ward! Good guy and very knowledgable! Check his shop out.