College Killing Anyone Else?

OneRunnin72SST

During my final semester the full-time student/ full-time employee/ part-time military bit is finally catching up. I am currently finishing up my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and this semester is killing me. I have a bad case of senioritis, I need to complete a 150 page business plan, and I have to go out of state for mandatory training with my Guard Unit the two weeks leading into finals week.

Any other college students feeling the crunch?

Sorry for the stress rant...

-Erik

Anyone have any good papers that could be used for a organization development and change class?:D jk

enjoy school while you're there... the rear world sucks!

Damn rear world ;)

I'm in the same boat. Last semester and I dont feel like doing a damn thing. Spring is creeping up so i'm not going to want to take classes in the evening like I am. I can't wait to be done.

Enjoy it while you can. I graduated in 06 and you think u are going to have all the time in the world...but you just get busy with other things.

the crunch never stops until you retire or die.

Enjoy it while you can. I graduated in 06 and you think u are going to have all the time in the world...but you just get busy with other things.

the crunch never stops until you retire or die.

Berto's a smart mother f'er... :nod: