Trading Automobile Spaces

DTM Brian

I watched some videos I have on my computer recently and I must agree. I can't remember though, did Mike and Linn run yet?

I don't think they've raced lately. Hopefully, though, they will get in a few runs this season - both should be at or near the top of the pecking order in the city.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they've raced lately. Hopefully, though, they will get in a few runs this season - both should be at or near the top of the pecking order in the city.

I'm hoping to put myself somewhere up there this year, but, competition is going to be fierce. It looks like we have the makings of a great summer here.

I'm hoping to put myself somewhere up there this year, but, competition is going to be fierce. It looks like we have the makings of a great summer here.

Agreed, though it seems lately the faster the cars get the less people end up racing. Back when I only had a 430rwhp car I could get in 30 races a night. Now, I've got double the HP and can't get even close to half as many races.

Also, I wonder how much the police will attempt to crack down on anything resembling an organized car meet or a street race given the recent media attention.

Third, we've gotten a bit off track in a pretty good thread. So, on topic: I wouldn't mind rocking out a 240sx with an LSx swap. I've been checking the 240s out lately and it's definitely something I've been considering...

Why not the best of both worlds? I would choose a BMW with a T66 5 liter Ford, an FC Turbo II LS1 T56 Mazda, an FD LS1 T56 throw in a procharger, Nissan Hardbody Pickup with a 5 liter Ford C4 trans and 150 shot. Throw in a Datsun 260z LS1 T56 76mm turbo and an LS1 Lincoln Mark VII, and have a reliable fun time.

Soon to come is an SL600 with an LS1, as I have left out Mercedes, and have yet to piss off any of these purists. A Ferrari 328 with an LS7 would be some fun.