Columbus Racing... The Movie

V8 Beast

So what do you guys/gals think about making a documentary of car enthusiasts from Columbus (and the few people from other places)? From what I can see on the board we have thousands of you with different stories, videos, and modding preferences. I know there are a lot of people out there that are tired of seeing ricers plastered all over the place. Why not make a documentary and show people quality car work. Let them sit back in their chair and enjoy a real movie about modding cars, drag racing, auto cross, and the different things that go along with it.

Sorry, I tend to think big.. maybe too big... but is there any other way? ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should do it, I bet it will do well... We did on in cincy some years ago (2002ish?) called Blacklist, though it wasn't really a documentary like you are thinking, it was about an 1hr and a half of street racing mixed in with music, some tagging, a little skate boarding and other stunts. It was pretty low key, a lot of people now know about it, but not many have seen the video. Started making a second one but the guy/company who was producing it started getting scared the police were going to get it and cause problems :rolleyes: