Gun Show April 5-6

Rob1647545496

i have no idea what a snug-nose is... but my dad has a .38 that i really liked so i was going to look for that....

and its not to carry around, just for my house.

snug nose means the barrell is almost non existent

trust me the shotgun you have with some regular old shot in it would be better than a .38, plus you wouldnt have to worry about taking out the neighbors in the next door

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snug nose means the barrell is almost non existent

trust me the shotgun you have with some regular old shot in it would be better than a .38, plus you wouldnt have to worry about taking out the neighbors in the next door

yeah but i dont know how to work the shotgun... and im afraid of it.

yeah but i dont know how to work the shotgun... and im afraid of it.

If you are considering a revolver for ccw, if you get that. Most females can't carry IWB, since your jeans be so damn tight....(oh hawtness), so you should look at the snug. If you decide to go semi...look at the Kahr PM9. Two very small guns that won't weigh a ton in your purse.

• Upvote 1

true... maybe oneday i'll get the ccw or something. and then i'd want it smaller, to fit in my oh so tight jeans... haha

I bet I could read the date on a coin in your back pocket....with the tight jeans you probably wear...No gun getting in there. All my pistols are sub compacts...Next time we hit New Albany, you can come shoot to see if you like.

I bet I could read the date on a coin in your back pocket....with the tight jeans you probably wear...No gun getting in there. All my pistols are sub compacts...Next time we hit New Albany, you can come shoot to see if you like.

Dude her pants aren't that tight but close.

I can teach you how to use your shotgun or you can come up here or i can come down there and we can shoot both yours and my new one.

Dude her pants aren't that tight but close.

I can teach you how to use your shotgun or you can come up here or i can come down there and we can shoot both yours and my new one.

Well, I don't know her, so I have no idea...Just assumed. Have at it, tackleberry

#1.) I can't picture Diana with a purse, hockey stick / shotgun / baseball bat, yes, purse....no.

#2.) I accidently bought a pair of women's jeans the other day.....I had to change after a few hours in them... how the emo kids do it I have no idea

#3.) You know you want an AR, do itttttttttttttttt. Think of all the Zombies or teams of ninjas you could fend off...

#1.) I can't picture Diana with a purse, hockey stick / shotgun / baseball bat, yes, purse....no.

#2.) I accidently bought a pair of women's jeans the other day.....I had to change after a few hours in them... how the emo kids do it I have no idea

#3.) You know you want an AR, do itttttttttttttttt. Think of all the Zombies or teams of ninjas you could fend off...

haha... you in womens jeans makes me laugh.... thanks

ps what size are you? i might have some old ones for you.

Honostly, I searched the Kohl's here for an hour trying to find a pair of normal, non cut, non crotch dyed, just a pair of god forsaken regular jeans. I found a pair that looked ok, just dark, and tried em on and fit...hoorah to the checkout counter we go. The lady did seem somewhat puzzled when she asked me if I had found everything, but I figured she was trying to compare to one of those, "If you see these guys that look like terrorists, run!!" sheats.

Next morning I slipped into them and was in for a world of hurt. I couldn't even fit my hands in my own god damn pockets!!! Had to carefully zip up and realized life would be so much better with a vagina (sans PMS and child birth)

I'd have to check the size, honostly don't know if your kind has a different rating, but I'm 32 mens (wide hips...)

Honostly, I searched the Kohl's here for an hour trying to find a pair of normal, non cut, non crotch dyed, just a pair of god forsaken regular jeans. I found a pair that looked ok, just dark, and tried em on and fit...hoorah to the checkout counter we go. The lady did seem somewhat puzzled when she asked me if I had found everything, but I figured she was trying to compare to one of those, "If you see these guys that look like terrorists, run!!" sheats.

Next morning I slipped into them and was in for a world of hurt. I couldn't even fit my hands in my own god damn pockets!!! Had to carefully zip up and realized life would be so much better with a vagina (sans PMS and child birth)

I'd have to check the size, honostly don't know if your kind has a different rating, but I'm 32 mens (wide hips...)

I know normal jeans are hard to find but you had to be oblivious to the fact that you ventured far from the mens section