Gun Show April 5-6

Rob1647545496

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a good thread to ask; do you think I would be able to trade an XD9 4 inch and a Glock 17 (brand new never fired) for an AR?

No. I wouldnt do it anyway. ARs are cool yes, but rather useless to be honest. The only reason I bought one was because of the great deal I got on it.

Not to mention ammo prices for .223 is through the roof these days. The amount of times you shoot the handguns will by far pass the amount of times youll shoot that AR.

Buy more than 1, trust me you'll get a better deal. Plenty of Yugo/Romanian AK rights going around still. Saiga's are where you'll pay a pretty penny for it. I'm skippin sunday drill next month anyways :D

I only need 1. I need that, a 12 gauge and a 9mm.....My collection will be complete!

i think im going to go. i'm looking for a .38 special revolver with a 3" barrel.

Get a snug-nose....for purse fitting.

I only need 1. I need that, a 12 gauge and a 9mm.....My collection will be complete!

Blackwing's got a nice Scattergun Technologies Boarder Patrol model. (aka Remington 870 + ghost rings,big mag tube, and sling mounts.) I'd get the glock 17L if you can find one. You using this for 3 gun challange?

I am thinking of a 870. A guy was walking around selling one at the last show for $200. New AR type stock..It was very clean, but I passed like a dummy. For the 9mm, I am going to get a Glock 26. I know what I want...Bush's stimulus check is the way two of them are getting to come home..he he!