Ford Sells LAND ROVER and JAGUAR

93toNV

welcome to about 6 months ago.

Wow, I love it when someone comes into a thread trying to be cocky without even knowing what they are talking about. Ford has been talking of dumping them off for awhile now, however, they just OFFICIALLY sold them today. Hence, not 6 months ago. Please do everyone a favor and dont talk. Especially when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Wow, I love it when someone comes into a thread trying to be cocky without even knowing what they are talking about. Ford has been talking of dumping them off for awhile now, however, they just OFFICIALLY sold them today. Hence, not 6 months ago. Please do everyone a favor and dont talk. Especially when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Calm down and go pet a puppy somewhere.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, its been all but official for a long time, but you made a thread like it was some shocking news, so you obviously had no clue it was even in the works. most people have known about this deal for a good long time, so when the 'official' announcement was made it really wasnt a surprise.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, its been all but official for a long time, but you made a thread like it was some shocking news, so you obviously had no clue it was even in the works. most people have known about this deal for a good long time, so when the 'official' announcement was made it really wasnt a surprise.

I am sure the original poster apologizes for wasting the time it took for you to enter this thread, read it, and figure out you already knew everything inside. Subsequently, you posted two replies wasting more of your precious internet time. :confused:

I am sure the original poster apologizes for wasting the time it took for you to enter this thread, read it, and figure out you already knew everything inside. Subsequently, you posted two replies wasting more of your precious internet time. :confused:

ROFL Check and Mate!