Ghost Hunters - Prospect Place 4/2/08

BloodRed

I am not sure how many people on here watch Ghost Hunters on the SciFi Channel, but on Wednesday, 4/2/08 @ 9 pm, they will be airing an investigation they did at manson in Trinway, Ohio (near Dresden) called Prospect Place. Here is a link to the manson's website:

http://prospectplace-dresden.com/

My ghost hunting group was there in December (shortly before TAPS) and didn't find much. It is a pretty cool manson and has a great history. I wonder what TAPS will find there.

They also did an investigation at the Wright-Patternson AFB. I haven't found when they are going to air that one, but I will be interested in watching that one too.

• Confused 1

I so wanted to be that lucky person the got to go with them last year to a hunt Maybe some day

Believe me it really isn't worth it. LOL. You spend a whole lot of late nights walking around and BSing the whole time because nothing happens. The life isn't what it is cracked up to be. LOL

Oh and if anyone is planning on going up to the Mansfield Reformatory for there over night ghost hunts this year, let me know. My wife and I are volunteering this year so we will be up there pretty much every night. I will also be up there during the Haunted house. We like to keep count of how many times people come out and have pissed there pants. It normally ends up in the double digits every night. LOL

I mean to go on a hunt with you?

Sorry, we are not currently looking for new members. Most of our investigations are done at private residences and we normally only have 2-3 members go at a time. We do try to have a couple "open to the public investigations" (like Mansfield) each year, but all of the our public investigations my group has planned going on this year are full.