My summer predictions.... H8ters will be taken care of.

neonkiller

I got 2 vettes that want a dig with the teg.

Skerrrd??

I got 4 cylinders and a VW badge thats callin out that white Vette from a roll.:eek:

65 fine? Skerrrd??

Damn no other takers?... ?

The list

1 Anthony = dig, Gonna have to turn that into a roll its gonna be cold.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That what your neck is gonna do Sat night when I put it on kiill mode:cool:

I know my neck will snap with the awd and 600awhp gripping the road with no tire slippage what so ever. You will have to be on kill mode to just see what my license plate says, and I dont run a front plate. ;)

No its in late may I think at Norwalk.

You gotta come should be good.

V8beast = me you a roll this weekend. Fill your bottle.

Listen here Anytime you want, I wont scare you like chris did, 80 roll will be fine if I can get the hit.

So is anyone gonna race this Acura or are you all skerrrrrd?..

I wanna see some races go down.

i will for $1000

around Mid-Ohio

I got 4 cylinders and a VW badge thats callin out that white Vette from a roll.:eek:

65 fine? Skerrrd??

Damn no other takers?... ?

The list

1 Anthony = dig, Gonna have to turn that into a roll its gonna be cold.

shanton ill race you this weekend from a dig ;)

shanton ill race you this weekend from a dig ;)

sighn me up for track day, Untuil then I'm rockin a Syncro that doesnt shift from 2nd to third to nicely.

you should race the TEG. From a roll. Se what he says, I talked to him today he said he will be out sat night weather depending.

I know my neck will snap with the awd and 600awhp gripping the road with no tire slippage what so ever. You will have to be on kill mode to just see what my license plate says, and I dont run a front plate. ;)

You 3/4 race cam is here...

Rob I got a dude who will take the $1000 bet around mid-ohio...be ready to lose.

Shanton....you know the number, what's the story on the work we have left for the vw....

lol...

when i was 15 my causin who was 17 at the time blew me everday for about a month while she was on vacation from korea.

I remember one night i'm laying in bed and my causin walks in and tells me she wants to try something out. She lays in bed with me and takes my underwear off. She then starts stroking my penis while her hand guided me down to her pussy. She took off all her clothes and began sucking me off. She slid her wet slippery tongue all around my head while making the most sexual sound. A couple of seconds pass and i instantly bust in her mouth. She laughs it off and says it tastes so yummy and swallows it all.

This went on for about 30 something days and on the last day she told me not to tell anyone or else we'd both get into alot of trouble. Now i'm 22 and i'v not seen her ever since. Dont know if i want to.

when i was 15 my causin who was 17 at the time blew me everday for about a month while she was on vacation from korea.

I remember one night i'm laying in bed and my causin walks in and tells me she wants to try something out. She lays in bed with me and takes my underwear off. She then starts stroking my penis while her hand guided me down to her pussy. She took off all her clothes and began sucking me off. She slid her wet slippery tongue all around my head while making the most sexual sound. A couple of seconds pass and i instantly bust in her mouth. She laughs it off and says it tastes so yummy and swallows it all.

This went on for about 30 something days and on the last day she told me not to tell anyone or else we'd both get into alot of trouble. Now i'm 22 and i'v not seen her ever since. Dont know if i want to.

:nws: LOL!

interesting lol

You 3/4 race cam is here...

Rob I got a dude who will take the $1000 bet around mid-ohio...be ready to lose.

Shanton....you know the number, what's the story on the work we have left for the vw....

Trans is on the Way with Bildon axles and Porsche CV Joints that come out of there 911's I think;)

I'm gonna try to install 2 weks prior to Norwalk.

Same thing happend to me, but I told someone and got into a lot of trouble... still haven't seen her since.

:nws: LOL!

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it

That made my day! :D

Guest mrhobbz
when i was 15 my cousin who was 17 at the time blew me everyday for about a month while she was on vacation from Korea.

I remember one night I'm laying in bed and my cousin walks in and tells me she wants to try something out. She lays in bed with me and takes my underwear off. She then starts stroking my penis while her hand guided me down to her pussy. She took off all her clothes and began sucking me off. She slid her wet slippery tongue all around my head while making the most sexual sound. A couple of seconds pass and i instantly bust in her mouth. She laughs it off and says it tastes so yummy and swallows it all.

This went on for about 30 something days and on the last day she told me not to tell anyone or else we'd both get into a lot of trouble. Now I'm 22 and I've not seen her ever since. Don't know if i want to.

Is she hot?

what the flip Kip?

Hilarious. :lol: