WTF is up with the Car with Doll heads all over it?

LPFSTheFett

So, I have seen this guy driving around Columbus a few times now and just figured it was some freak or something. I mean it is the craziest shit I've ever seen done to a car. He's got like 1,000 doll heads glued onto the cars roof, hood etc..

I never really thought much of it, just thought it was strange. Till I was down in Orlando last week and wouldn't you know, I saw another car with the same shit all over it. I'd say it was the same guy, but the chances that I've seen this guy in Columbus multiple times and the one time I'm in Flordia, he's there, just no way that's even possible.

So, is there a story behind this and I'm not aware of it or what? It's just strange. :confused:

Definitely some creep in Westerville, there was some kind of retarded story behind it which I can't remember. Reminds me of this fat mother fucker in Bowling Green that used to ride around in a bicycle which had a basket that was full of water bottles...

Guest GMoney
There is a red miata in westerville and also a black car in westerville also i don't even bother to figure out the model. It is not a miata because it is not a convertable. I don't see the red one anymore but i see the black one everyday on my way to work.

I used to live in the same neighborhood in Westerville. I've also seen the same guy drive the red one with all the really creepy doll heads and the black one which isn't quite as creepy, but still pretty odd.

Evan

No way!!!! Jason I have seen this guy to also there are others in Fl that have cars like this I just saw a old bug with heads all over it lol I wounder if that is the car you are talking about it was at the La Quinta on Universal Drive in orlando so much shit on it I don't not even know what color it was hahahahaha

Havent you ever heard of an Art Car?

Just an excuse to put as much shit on the outside of a car as possible. Anyone ever seen the multi colored Golf trolling around worthington?

A harlequin?

Oh and there are a bunch of 'art cars' at Comfest every year.

Guy lives in worthington. Its sits outside in his driveway all the time.

I think i know which house you are talking about, he has two cars that have that stuff glued on them i think?

There is a early 90's accord that runs around clintonville w/ cartoons glued all over it, we worked on it at the shop one day lol.

Oh yeah! Man i forget what that thing is, we worked on that thing too. I'm pretty sure it was a ford. I remember Dwight pulling it in and we gave him the "Dwight you need that car" speech. An older guy owns it. Its not an old ltd like below is it, b/c thats what I'm thinking of.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/DSCN0062.jpg

There is a lady I see almost everyday on 161 that has a plastic lizards and crap glued to her car. Also this past week I was driving south on 71 near 161 and saw some guy driving a car covered in all kinds of toys all over it. Some middle aged guy was driving it.