I-70 east at I-670 split on the west side

excell

Yes, got a ticket there last year. My crew was 3 or 4 motorcycle cops though, they would clock you, then just wave people off the road 2 or 3 at a time. I to this day think there's something illegal about walking into the freeway and directing someone to the median, but whatever.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, got a ticket there last year. My crew was 3 or 4 motorcycle cops though, they would clock you, then just wave people off the road 2 or 3 at a time. I to this day think there's something illegal about walking into the freeway and directing someone to the median, but whatever.

I agree, last year I had one tag me in the fast lane on 670 WB, he was hiding under the 71 bridge and he walked out a lane a half to wave me over...and they wonder why they get hit now and again.

payback is a bitch is how I see it. IMO they deserve to get whacked if they step into the road.

I saw a state trooper do that on 71 just north of Polaris and almost pulled over to cuss him out for being such a big dumb-ass. he endangered so many people by doing that it still ticks me off.

and they wonder why they get hit now and again.

• 2 months later...
Guest bimmer95
I agree, last year I had one tag me in the fast lane on 670 WB, he was hiding under the 71 bridge and he walked out a lane a half to wave me over...and they wonder why they get hit now and again.

They're out there nearly every evening. I always slow down to ~60MPH, posted 55MPH there, and laugh at the folks blowing past me.