XBOX Live FTL

Dr. Apex

Last October I moved out of my old roommates place and at that time I shutoff my Xbox Live account as I don't own an Xbox. Last month I noticed I was still being charged for the service and called again to cancel it, at the time I was told no more charges would show up and yet again yesterday another $7.99 shows up on my card. I call again today and shutoff the service but who knows, I'm waiting to hear back from CPD on what can be done about this and am heading to the bank shortly to dispute the charges.

FUCK Xbox Live and good luck if you ever try and cancel their service.

Try having a cc removed! I decided to be nice and get the extra halo maps for my nephews. Come to find out once you put a credit card onto an xbox you have to talk to a supervisor in customer service to have it removed and even that takes an entire bill cycle. If the card is used anytime during that time it will not be removed...

XBOXLIVE = CROOKS who try and get money from people in every way shape and form! If my nephews were bad they could go in and buy anything they wanted on my cc. All the technology in the world and they cant even do the simple things to help their customers. :nono:

My account wasn't used improperly, hell they saw my last logon date was last October. I didn't think to remove the profile but that's not an issue. I had initially used a prepaid card but it had run out and with the impending move I went month to month.

I use Chase bank, though I doubt I'll get a penny back I am going to give them as much negative publicity as possible. BBB complaint has already been filed and I'm looking into anything else I can do.

My account wasn't used improperly, hell they saw my last logon date was last October. I didn't think to remove the profile but that's not an issue. I had initially used a prepaid card but it had run out and with the impending move I went month to month.

I use Chase bank, though I doubt I'll get a penny back I am going to give them as much negative publicity as possible. BBB complaint has already been filed and I'm looking into anything else I can do.

Who do you want to give negative publicity too? Chase or Xbox Live?

Xbox Live is getting the negative publicity(^worded that badly, sorry), Chase has done nothing wrong and actually I just got back from the bank, they are charging back the last $7.99 to Microsoft!!! The lady on the phone from Microsoft said "good luck with that, WE are microsoft" to the banker and I and hung up the phone LOL!!!

Chase Bank FTW!!!

Xbox Live is getting the negative publicity(^worded that badly, sorry), Chase has done nothing wrong and actually I just got back from the bank, they are charging back the last $7.99 to Microsoft!!! The lady on the phone from Microsoft said "good luck with that, WE are microsoft" to the banker and I and hung up the phone LOL!!!

Chase Bank FTW!!!

Cool, glad that you were able to get some money back.