Can i get this for my fox?

Ramsey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-Mustang-GT-19K-original-miles-100-Mint-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ300210823948QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300210823948

Link is an ebay ad from groveport, ohio. 93 red gt with 19k on the clock. going for 18,500. Only difference is black interior, sunroof and a couple less miles. It may be a little cleaner than mine.

edit: mine has had some paint work, mods, and has been driven in the snow and rain.

They have 0 bids and a comment saying they need to lower the price by $8000. Don't know that they will get what they want for it but, it is a VERY nice looking stang.

A: I can appreciate your professional opinion. But this auction is reserved for people who don't live with mom, sport mullets, and still work at McDonalds. Word of advice by a Camaro LOL

I LOL'D

Extremely overpriced but still extremely nice. The fact that it is 100% stock and so clean could mean A LOT to someone. There is no way he will see 18k but he could probably see 12-15k. Nice car.

+1

I didn't realize they offered a sunroof from the factory on a Fox.

I don't grasp why you would buy a 93 GT and barely put miles on it. Far more intelligent to spend more and buy a 93 Cobra, where resale will be far better reflected with the low miles. Or a Fox Saleen.

I didn't realize they offered a sunroof from the factory on a Fox.

I don't grasp why you would buy a 93 GT and barely put miles on it. Far more intelligent to spend more and buy a 93 Cobra, where resale will be far better reflected with the low miles. Or a Fox Saleen.

They did offer one, I have one :)

Getting above 15k is very, very unlikely for the man.

what happened?

a woman failed to yeild and boom...my cars done for....nothing is right...gaps on ever panel are off. front sub frame is pushed over and down. even the trunk don't want to open and close right...still runs and everyone is ok. so i guess thats all that matters..still sucks...she is at fault and she is trying to pin it on me...cop even cited her for it...her insurance is calling and trying to "trick" me into admitting I'm at fault.

a woman failed to yeild and boom...my cars done for....nothing is right...gaps on ever panel are off. front sub frame is pushed over and down. even the trunk don't want to open and close right...still runs and everyone is ok. so i guess thats all that matters..still sucks...she is at fault and she is trying to pin it on me...cop even cited her for it...her insurance is calling and trying to "trick" me into admitting I'm at fault.

You are young enough just let your dad handle making them feel stupid. Your back and neck hurt right? Man, that could really prevent you from working on your car and thats your favorite hobby. Oh - ya don't say, the car is totalled too?

enjoy a new fox and a college education young squire

You are young enough just let your dad handle making them feel stupid. Your back and neck hurt right? Man, that could really prevent you from working on your car and thats your favorite hobby. Oh - ya don't say, the car is totalled too?

enjoy a new fox and a college education young squire

he has never had to deal with an accident...so he is still like ugh...my uncles a cop though so he is telling us what we need to do. and yes my neck really dose hurt...its damn stiff right now. this day could not get worse.

What thats fucked up!