National Trails - Open Sunday

Razorback

it was just a question, you don't have to get your panties in a bunch.

way back in 03-04 a good friend of mine "darksrt4" had a stage2 or stage3 srt that ran a 13.1 i was just curious how stock yours was since it ran a 13.8 and how a stock car was beating HIGHLY MODDED ones. thats all so chill the fuck out

Ya My SRT4 was Stage 2 with Turbo toys catback, some other just little things. Best i Could Cut was 13.10 like Rob said. Stock I ran 14.00 ONly a few people I knew back then cut under 14's stock. I think 04srtubo has only a stock turbo i am sure he has other good mods. However my Brothers SRT4 has stock untouched turbo but about 1500 bucks in mods and has touched 12s.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya My SRT4 was Stage 2 with Turbo toys catback, some other just little things. Best i Could Cut was 13.10 like Rob said. Stock I ran 14.00 ONly a few people I knew back then cut under 14's stock. I think 04srtubo has only a stock turbo i am sure he has other good mods. However my Brothers SRT4 has stock untouched turbo but about 1500 bucks in mods and has touched 12s.

is he around here? was he on slicks or spray ?

is he around here? was he on slicks or spray ?

nah is out of state for awhile, he ran it at NTR, no spary had Drag Radials. Some mods are 3inch dump from needswings, wastegate apg i ithink, intercooler, and throttle body. cant remember what else maybe some little stuff. oh and you cant count times you havnt cut at the track yet. It does seem like ya got some good plans tho!

nah is out of state for awhile, he ran it at NTR, no spary had Drag Radials. Some mods are 3inch dump from needswings, wastegate apg i ithink, intercooler, and throttle body. cant remember what else maybe some little stuff. oh and you cant count times you havnt cut at the track yet. It does seem like ya got some good plans tho!

....12.79 isant a plan dam near fact i could pull it...plans for the car are sitting on my dresser as we speek :burn:

i ran a 13.09 in 30degree weather with bald shitty tires with 40pounds of pressure in them at crappy dragway42 ...so now warm weather better tires better tracck same exact setup

Not saying you cant run a 12.79 i belive you can. I am saying you havnt. I Belive I could always run faster. But untill you Cut the time you are commiting a crime.

• 2 weeks later...