National Trails - Open Sunday

Razorback

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need to look into getting a trailer for the car and trailering out to MCIR or somewhere else. Any wait over 45 minutes for a run is unacceptable in my very humble opinion.

MCIR is pretty inconsistent with wait times. I have gone there and gotten 6 runs in two hours and I have also been there and ran once in three hours. Alot of times it depends on people not breaking at the line.

so when are you gonna go run your car and make those claims in your sig true?

because like mentioned in the other thread...you ARE NOT the fastest srt in columbus. and i am almost positive your not the fastest with stock turbo either. my old srt is here in columbus right now and before i ever touched the stock turbo it ran a 12.6 @110. then it ran the same time on the bottle but with a higher trap speed :lol: (couldnt get into 3rd) 12.6@ 118 on a 75shot. the bottle was low on pressure and almost empty for that run and i never got to run it again after that.

anyways im not trying to be a total dick...but your claims are false at the moment

i can atest to his sig. there was atleast 4 or 5 srts we ran that were HIGHLY MODDED that he beat, the only 1 he lost to was in akron( lol) if you bring out a faster stock srt then he will take the sig down, but until that happens he is the fastest.

i can atest to his sig. there was atleast 4 or 5 srts we ran that were HIGHLY MODDED that he beat, the only 1 he lost to was in akron( lol) if you bring out a faster stock srt then he will take the sig down, but until that happens he is the fastest.

its cool....i just know there are more and was in the srt scene long enough to know his isnt really that fast. and i have personally worked on a few srt's around this area recently that should put him to shame.

BUT sad part is, some of them are older guys who dont really race them. i dont know the point of modding a car and not racing it, but whatever floats their boat i guess...lol

i did find a few guys on srt forums that wanna possibly get a race in though....oh and also a caliber srt-4 wants a piece of you too paul. i mean technically its still an srt-4 just different body style and a bit more stout :D

by the wa waited 2.5 hours for the street lanes to move...got to the very frfont car and then stopped my line and mine next to me and started on to the others...said fuck it an left ahh

Yah, I was two cars back in the left lane when you bugged out. I did one run, then went and got my money back. I did a 14.8, in a 14.2 car, and I was fighting the wheel halfway to the 330ft mark.

The son of a bitch in the office gave me shit about there already being 7-second passes, the track was fine...so I told him one of those 7-second passes was a car with a 6-second dial-in...Then the old cunt at the gate gave me shit and opened her fucking booth door into the side of my car...

If I didn't already have tickets for May 2, I wouldn't bother. Afetr the 2nd, I will NEVER be back to the Trails. I'd rather drive two hours down to Edgewater after work on Friday, than waste my entire fucking day for one shitty run.

Fuck Trails, I just hope someone with sense buys the place when the current owner bails out.

its cool....i just know there are more and was in the srt scene long enough to know his isnt really that fast. and i have personally worked on a few srt's around this area recently that should put him to shame.

BUT sad part is, some of them are older guys who dont really race them. i dont know the point of modding a car and not racing it, but whatever floats their boat i guess...lol

i did find a few guys on srt forums that wanna possibly get a race in though....oh and also a caliber srt-4 wants a piece of you too paul. i mean technically its still an srt-4 just different body style and a bit more stout :D

ill race them thats fine but gotta fix the motor first hopign to tear into it nexdt weekend :confused: is the caliber silver? an did he go to the track sunday at trails?

You get'em Paul your SRT4 Is the fastest I seen or raced... Whats wrong with the motor????

its a dodge thats what wrong ,lol seriously paul you cunt spell me friend, you have a keyboard and when i have to read your bullshit i want to throw your phone away and get you t9. its almost like spell check for retards( meaning you)

Yah, I was two cars back in the left lane when you bugged out. I did one run, then went and got my money back. I did a 14.8, in a 14.2 car, and I was fighting the wheel halfway to the 330ft mark.

The son of a bitch in the office gave me shit about there already being 7-second passes, the track was fine...so I told him one of those 7-second passes was a car with a 6-second dial-in...Then the old cunt at the gate gave me shit and opened her fucking booth door into the side of my car...

If I didn't already have tickets for May 2, I wouldn't bother. Afetr the 2nd, I will NEVER be back to the Trails. I'd rather drive two hours down to Edgewater after work on Friday, than waste my entire fucking day for one shitty run.

Fuck Trails, I just hope someone with sense buys the place when the current owner bails out.

did you get your $ back?

fastest stock srt but he beat HIGHLY MODDED ones

so just how do you define stock

does that mean i can put fastest stock LS2 in my sig ???

does that mean i can put i hold the record for most HP for the least money invested? to me all it means is i don't have enough mods.

anthony and john had the only fast neons i know of

anthony's was 607 whp and i'm not sure what johns was. both of them beat me :)

does that mean i can put i hold the record for most HP for the least money invested? to me all it means is i don't have enough mods.

johns is not a srt4 his is a a first gen with a srt4 motor and is completely nasty!! and anothony was 507 i belive and was a gt35r ....

stock turbo as in well STOCK TURBO not ported never touched we didnt say stock srt4 asshat

johns is not a srt4 his is a a first gen with a srt4 motor and is completely nasty!! and anothony was 507 i belive and was a gt35r ....

stock turbo as in well STOCK TURBO not ported never touched we didnt say stock srt4 asshat

it was just a question, you don't have to get your panties in a bunch.

way back in 03-04 a good friend of mine "darksrt4" had a stage2 or stage3 srt that ran a 13.1 i was just curious how stock yours was since it ran a 13.8 and how a stock car was beating HIGHLY MODDED ones. thats all so chill the fuck out.

what other thread?

when i first posted this i posted that i was the fastest out of any one that ever came out to any event(i was at every event last year) and never did i get beaten, and im running 15 pounds of boost im upping it up to 22 hold 18 and tuning it with my safc on better tires so 12.6 is easy...and if u dont think in the fastest stock turbo then send them my way and lets prove it, and i said POSSIBLY fastest srt4 ,...like i said never been proven wrong ill be ready this year

and give me a break, by your logic that means i've had the fastest stock LS2 in Columbus for the last 3 years.

my car ran 13.8 cause its broken...its best is a 13.09 in 30degree weather at a shitty track dragway42 and have put on a few more parts that will easily pull off a 12.7 on street tires wooo sorry didtn mean to be a dick just bitter cause myshits broke and new job stressen me out my bad