Weird stuff man weird stuff.

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

I was actually posting up a big thread about this last night when my computer froze and I said oh well. But now with todays curent events.....

Some of you may have seen my posting in the CR classified for a bike I wanted to trade or sell. Well I also had an ad on craigslist about a week ago.

Heres the story.

A kid named Devin contacts me about the bike on CL wanting to know how much I would take and if I would deliver the bike to his house. We agreed on a price after emailing back and forth over the course of 2 days.

Monday I hauled the bike to his house and collected payment.

Tuesday I get an email for another craigslister asking if I sold the bike, and then telling me the bike was reposted with new pictures for xxx amount. Ok....

Good for this kid if he flips it for more money more power to him , seriously I got what I needed end of story , right?

Yesterday I get an email from this guy on campus saying "I am the Idiot who bought your bike". Inside the email reads:

"damn, his dad brought him to met me in a parking lot when we were originally going to meet at his house and they bounced right away

I am noticing some other things, it's not the worst bike, but not what I thought when I bought it....

Whatever though :/ anything you can tell me about it? I am trying to riding it around campus.."

Ok, so after reading the ad the guy I sold the bike too posted , he really pumped up the bike to be something it wasnt. The guy on campus obviously got drilled by this kid buying the bike.

So what I care? Hold on it gets better.

Today around 2pm my cell starts ringing off the hook 4 to 5 times a minute with callers asking about a free flat screen tv and leather couches I am giving away in the free section and also tons of carsunder 1500 dollors. My email and phone number both posted.

I didnt not make these postings. So after about 150 calls to my cell phone filling up my mailbox etc. I had craigslist employees remove the ad and request the email of the poster.

Turns out this kid made the postings. He even responded under the email craigslist supplied me and his full name showed up in this second email, wasnt the same as the original I had been in correspondace to. So, some kid wants to play around with me when I know his phone number, have seen him face to face, been to his house etc. Are you kidding me.

Guest 614Streets
Wait so... the kid who eventually ended up with the bike is the one who posted your information because he was mad at you?

That sounds real mature.

No some guy on campus has the bike and was upset he overpaid for it buying it from the person I sold it too originally but that person was in correspondance with me over email trying to learn about the bike. That person on campus is irrelovant to the harrasment ordeal today but I had to post that campus guys email because how odd it is (whole thing is odd).

The kid I orginally sold it to is the person impersonating me with ads on craigslist posting my phone number and email. Why I do not know.

PosterIP: 68.252.35.42

Through my own accord and help from craigslist I found out it was him.

Guest 614Streets
post the same add he did for you with his number and address.

Bro for a minute there I was gonna be "614streets" and do that because thats more towards what I do (very lite version of retal haha), but nah we can trade the 150 annoying cell phone calls i got today for his now upset stomach and that ongoing guilt feeling. I think I will file this though its just too odd.

Guest 614Streets

Ok bros this is the email I just got.

"I don't know. I didn't relize this was happening. I certainly didnt have any part in this. This is my alternative email address and must have been hacked. I'm sorry that your personal information is on the internet know. It must really suck that know your probably getting bogus emails and calls. Sorry I will change my password and hope it doesn't happen again."

Yeah bro, plain as daylight itself. I wanna buy this lil boy some pampers.

Guest 614Streets

"Ya thats what I figured. $53 in 25 hours is not bad. And with no money and practically no work put into it. I've done a few bikes like that.

I am very sorry about that and I will never exploit anyone again. I am very sorry."

Its over with I heard what I suspected. The young man jumped to assumption that the campus buyer had contacted me (true) and that I was upset (false) and that I had posted slander against him when infact the campus buyer has suposedly busted the kids ego on CL with frustrated slander.

All this for selling something on CL? Laughing.