No gun show this weekend....

Avenger1647545502

I want to start a gun show.

That would be awesome.

My dream... to own a big gun store with indoor shooting range and to serve all the popo's with the finest and best priced goods around.

I hate cops...so if you're a cop...i hate you..

J/k

For those of you that remember "The Cooker" restaurants, the same thing happened with their owner. Cashed in all of his and the business credit and assets and took off out of the country. That's why most of them closed, a few tried to stay open as independent restaurants for a while but I think they're all closed now too.

For those of you that remember "The Cooker" restaurants, the same thing happened with their owner. Cashed in all of his and the business credit and assets and took off out of the country. That's why most of them closed, a few tried to stay open as independent restaurants for a while but I think they're all closed now too.

Oh man - Now all I can think about is the melt-in-your-mouth Chicken Basket of goodness I used to get there often. I was saddened by their closing too.

So the dude was a thief....They are everywhere! Oh well...so much for getting an AK.

You may want to check out the Ohio Hometown Forum on AR15.com. They are having an AK build party up by Camp Perry this Month. I might go if I can dig up the funds.