Magellen Maestro 3200 $150

mrs.cos

Magellen Maestro 3200

nothing comes with this other than a car charger, selling for someone else.

I know you can buy the window mount on Magellens website and on Ebay for pretty cheap

still has plastic screen protector on it..

http://gpstracklog.typepad.com/gps_tracklog/images/2007/10/24/magellan_maestro_3200_2.gif

# Ultra-thin & stylish: The thinnest personal navigation device available combines style and functionality in a pocket-sized design.

# Innovative easy-to-use interface: Amazingly easy-to-use, find almost anywhere in seconds without even reading the instructions.

# 3.5" QVGA color touch screen: The large touch screen shows your position, Points of Interest, route, ETA and more on the interactive map

# Pre-loaded U.S. maps: Built-in maps enable you to travel the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

# 1.3 million Points of Interest: Pre-programmed POIs make it easy to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, coffee and more. Search by name or category near your position or near any city.

# Interactive POI icons: Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination to see name, address, phone number (when available), and get an instant route.

is this a handheld? can you use outside of car while walking around? thanks!

I suppose you could hold it in your hand.. i think though it is meant for driving. I dont think it stock maps for hiking and the such.. (i assume that is what you are asking about)

as I said though, i dont have the car mount for it, just a car charger and the unit.

I suppose you could hold it in your hand.. i think though it is meant for driving. I dont think it stock maps for hiking and the such.. (i assume that is what you are asking about)

as I said though, i dont have the car mount for it, just a car charger and the unit.

i wanted to be able to walk around a city and get directions as i walk