free treadmill

wnaplay1647545503

Older model probably from the 90's. Its a lifestyler 1900. Does not fold and is much louder than the new one I am hopefully getting. It is clean, and comes from a smoke free home. The only thing wrong with its that it is loud but I guess thats the technology back then, it has a hole in the cover for the motor and electric componets. Something fell on it a few years back and put a hole about the size of 2 baseballs in it. But I used it like this for years and no problem. It does have a little display that keeps track of distance and calories burned and whatever else however when I was trying to replace the 9volt battery last night, one of the wires came out of the plastic piece that connects to the battery. Probably $1-2 part at radio shack. If interested, let me know. I need this thing out of the garage. I wont hold it, whoever pm's me first and come get it asap can have it. If no takers, then it goes on craigslist. The only reason I am getting rid of it is, I need one that folds up for extra space.