looking for nice car for the motherinlaw need sugestions

Jonan1647545505

my future mother-in-law works in senoir health care as a marketing manager or something like that, her job is to bring in new residents, so she needs a "luxury" car to impress new clients, "dress for success" kind of thing... she is currently driving a 97-99 dont remember exact year infiniti qx4 suv with over 270k miles, she drive a lot. before the infiniti she had a 94 e190 2.6. which still runs and is just sitting in her driveway if anyone wants to make an offer. straight six, auto ~170k, speakers all shot, exterior is good, int needs cleaned. whats the infiniti worth? been well maintained, 4x4.

shes wants something that gets better mileage than her current and isnt wanting to spend more than $14k. she was looking at some jagaurs, i told her not a good choice, just from what ive heard they break alot/unreliable

she also looked at the civic hybrid, definately to basic a vehicle for her needs and for how much time she spends on the road it wouldnt be comfortable for the long rides

i told her that her best bet would be an acura tl or lexus 330 early to mid 2000s to keep it around $14k.

any one have any other sugestions?