lil help here

does the bike even turn on or is this what happens when u turn the key. Now, if this is what happens when you turn the key then it's def. a dead battery. I had this happen to me last year when someone turned my key on at a party of mine and forgot to turn it off and I didn't find out til weeks later. when I turned the key again everything was completely dead. Soo drained that it wouldn't take charge

Go nab a battery tender from Iron Pony and trickle charge the battery. If that's the problem you just fixed it, if not you got a real good thing for if you need to leave a vehicle sitting for awhile and don't want to deal with a dead battery later

Battery charged fine when i charged it turns out it was the Alternator. Looks like the copper had been rubbing and wore down so I got that replaced, should be back up and running in no time. And whats wrong with a triumph? Granted you cant find aftermarket stuff for them in the US and their electrical sucks but the nice thing is I'm one of maybe 5 in c-bus who has a daytona. unlike all you kids with your Gixxers and CBR's