Where in columubus to find a good 4L60E transmission builder

Guest LtBlue99TA

Guest LtBlue99TA
I have a 4L60E Transmission from a 1999 Trans am .. that has the 2-4 clutch packs gone out of it , where could i find a good transmission builder in columbus ? does anyone know ? need to get this done asap ..

are you going to pull it out? if you do i can get it taken care of next week. and what kind of power and intent do you have for the car? TCI makes a pretty killer kit but its like $500 from jeg's. also add a corvette 2nd gear servo and you'll be golden.

Give Brown transmission a call out in Newark, they have a tech named Doug out there rebuilt mine in my Camaro, never been better. Custom shift kit, and ported valve body, he really knows what he's doing. By the way LS1 f-bodys already have the corvette servo in it.

I've got one of these just sitting in my garage as well. (From '94 V-6 car), but if anyone wants/needs it, it's all yours. Can't remember the name of the performance tranny shop out near Johnstown. Maybe someone else can remember the name. But my buddy had his Olds TH350 rebuilt there, and from what I remember, they have a good reputation.

Guest mrhobbz
I've got one of these just sitting in my garage as well. (From '94 V-6 car), but if anyone wants/needs it, it's all yours. Can't remember the name of the performance tranny shop out near Johnstown. Maybe someone else can remember the name. But my buddy had his Olds TH350 rebuilt there, and from what I remember, they have a good reputation.

4l60e? I may be interested... PM me