Testing of Dodge Tuning Software in progress.

DTM Brian

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Jim%20Kay%20041008.jpg

A work in progress. I was using Auto Tap to Data log with less then satisfactory results. Just a little fuel and timing changes on 87 octane. Next time it goes on the dyno, we try to work on A/F above 4500 rpms. However, with the motor making peak power at 4,000. I see little benefits to getting the A/F to lean out about 4500. Like I said this is a learning curve. A call to precision on 4-11-08 for Turbo, Wastegate, Flanges, Gaskets, Fittings, ETC.

Yup!

Testing Vehicle is a 2003 with the 360. Getting some baseline numbers and experience with the software. Then the Turbo Kit begins. :)

i would definetly be in line to get a tune done on this truck! ecspecially if its gonna help gas mileage at all!

I saw HP tuners was doing the dodge stuff now, interesting.

I know Eric has said that HP has been working on something for the Chrysler cars for awhile now. I believe he said they currrently have it available but still dont have the capability to datalog yet.

Jeff

I know Eric has said that HP has been working on something for the Chrysler cars for awhile now. I believe he said they currrently have it available but still dont have the capability to datalog yet.

Jeff

I do not believe HP is offering credits just yet. I am imagine it will be soon though.