Sod - I needs it

KillJoy

There is a farm on 36 just after Sunbury that sells it to the public. I cant remember the name of it though.

I believe I have bought from him before. If I recall, he was a PITA to get to show up.

Worst case scenario, I will head back there.

KillJoy

Just to piss you both off I will show. Somewhere between the 4 passenger cop car and the 5 passenger mazda, I will be there. Hope both of your baby mama's let you off the hook.

Signed, the guy who has no baby mama responsibilities.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrhobbz
Any recommendations on how to reseed if you want to redo say... your entire front yard?

Kill the old grass first?

Kentucky Blue or Fescue?

Too late in the season??

fescue.

The best way I have found after speaking with a few professionals is to dethatch if needed($50 rental from home depot), aerate($50 rental from home depot), seedsplitter($50 rental home depot), This is the ideal way to get grass to grow from what I have just been told. I did it this weekend and will hopefully get some results. All three pieces of equipment are very easy to use and I had it done in no time.

I suggest Hydroseeding. It is a service that i provide. It is about $425 per 3000 sq ft.. .Hydro seeding is a mix of whatever seed you want, fertilizer and biodegradable recycled newspaper....as long as you keep it wet, it will grow. I have had customers mowing it as soon as two weeks before...it is the way to go over any other method of seeding.