Turbotrio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I will quote you again:

"What do you mean it it done? I aint done anything thing it."

And to quote Pulp Fiction:

"English mutha fucka, do you speak it?" :)

OH HAHAHAHA

Sorry mang I didnt realize that :D

Try this.....

What do you mean, is it done? I aint done anything to it.

1: Done from what?

2: Its stock yo

Try this.....

What do you mean, is it done? I aint done anything to it.

1: Done from what?

2: Its stock yo

Ok, much better. Well, in that case, Mike's car is really just a base Lancer with an EVO body kit and wing with a front-mounted Radiator and a wazoo to simulate BOV noises and of course a big exhaust tip. Those 103 traps from a couple years ago were a bit faster than he really needed on the street so he decided to sell it. However, he really liked the blue color and the EVO "Look" so the lancer has been down a few months for the paint and body work.

I personally think it turned out nice :)

Since he didn't even spring for the "Ralliart" version I am not sure how good a race it will be against an EVO trapping 130 (He might trap 86-89mph on a good day) but if you are willing to give him a few cars and the jump I am sure he would give it a try.

Jeff

My problem with your posted video is that it doesnt take alot to to beat a 600whp Cobra... yes I know what Calvins old Cobra made so no BS me.

Eitherway I hope to see you guys at the track or on the street with the cars this summer :)

My problem with your posted video is that it doesnt take alot to to beat a 600whp Cobra... yes I know what Calvins old Cobra made so no BS me.

Eitherway I hope to see you guys at the track or on the street with the cars this summer :)

That wasn't his car though. It was a setup that I never really got right.

So Calvin didnt own that Corbra when the video was shot... :bs:

No, actually he didn't. Do you want to see the title to the other yellow Cobra that Mike raced?

Edit: Care to even look at what the video is described as when you save it? I think it even says my name.

Congrats on finally getting into the 13s :) I hadn't heard but when did this happen?

BTW -- by the trap speed I see you guys finally got everything sorted and running great -- Congrats!

Jeff

happend about 3yrs ago found some more power this year...lookin for a 13.7 this year

ok man my bad... I am sitting here at the dyno, and brian said you have a yellow one aswell. I could have sworn that was Calivins car.

The 40 roll looks almost identical to Cavin's run with Mike. Our cars looked the same except for the wheels.