The V8 Beast Does Dynotune.

Guest Hal

This is for all the nutswingers that decide to come into this thread with about 2% knowledge of what the hell is going. I would like for you to know that we have predetermined who you are and started laughing at you in advance.

This is you: Damn did he just own me before I even typed anything???

This is me: Yes I did, now GTFO!

Hey Linn it's all in good fun, I bet Hal is going to be doing stuff like this all summer lol! See you at the track pimp!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirk, your car is the best looking black Cobra I have ever seen. I would like to see it vs Linn on motor.

Edit: I retract the above statement. Upon further review, it is one of my top Cobras evar, not just the black ones.

This is for all the nutswingers that decide to come into this thread with about 2% knowledge of what the hell is going. I would like for you to know that we have predetermined who you are and started laughing at you in advance.

Hey Linn it's all in good fun, I bet Hal is going to be doing stuff like this all summer lol! See you at the track pimp!

This statement is the truth.

It is all in good fun Linn, it would be more fun if you got pissed like everyone else would.

That's cute. Bet it still cuts 2.0 or worse 60's.

I am still trying to figure out why everyone thinks it is a big deal that a car can spin it tires on the dyno when the spray hits with a street tire and 30psi of air in them. A bone stock ls1 car can do it all day long with a 150 shot if there isnt a progressive box on it. Plus if it was me I wouldnt want my car to spin on the dyno anyways cause it only gets worse on the street.

i'm sure that's the case. if you don't care, how is it that you wandered into this thread, and have wasted your time posting here?? i'm at work right now, getting paid to sit here and wait for idiots who are competing for this year's Darwin award to get fucked up doing stupid things, while you're at home crying over peoples' dyno videos. who's the emo again??

I'm at home, enjoying the day off, watching MotoGP.

God I wish I could be at work getting bent out of shape over a comment that wasn't even directed at me/my car.

http://i30.tinypic.com/23su6hu.gif

I am still trying to figure out why everyone thinks it is a big deal that a car can spin it tires on the dyno when the spray hits with a street tire and 30psi of air in them. A bone stock ls1 car can do it all day long with a 150 shot if there isnt a progressive box on it. Plus if it was me I wouldnt want my car to spin on the dyno anyways cause it only gets worse on the street.

Because dyno numbers win e-races, son.

I think it is time to drink some beer. Shame I'm not working.

Because dyno numbers win e-races, son.

I think it is time to drink some beer. Shame I'm not working.

Shit I would love to roll up next to a 700rwhp spinning on the dyno car with my 500rwhp hooking car to race for about 5k$. I would be a happy person after that.

This statement is the truth.

It is all in good fun Linn, it would be more fun if you got pissed like everyone else would.

Why would I even get bent out of shape? I'm patiently waiting for you and BC to actually race me. I'll have my car out next weekend, will either of you be willing to run?

Why would I even get bent out of shape? I'm patiently waiting for you and BC to actually race me. I'll have my car out next weekend, will either of you be willing to run?

You know I won't be ready then. I should be out in June. I'm not having Brian tune the car right now, I just want it driveable. I think I would be good for (maybe) your Jeep right now lol.

Most people just get pissed when people call them out. I think you actually thrive on it.

This is just getting better.

I think it is funny that people jump in and put there two cents in and not even have a clue what is going on here. Sam, street tires (no) 150 shot (no). You do realize that now you said that 15 other people will join in and swing from ur nuts and back-up everything you say!

I'm at home, enjoying the day off, watching MotoGP.

God I wish I could be at work getting bent out of shape over a comment that wasn't even directed at me/my car.

i'm not bent out of shape, and i've been on the computer or watching TV all afternoon. i get to watch descrambled movie channels here--already watched 'breakfast club', 'road trip', 'sin city', and now 'tombstone' is on. the wife showed up with my daughters and brought me lunch. i won't tell you what i'm getting paid right now, but you can be assured its more than you're making right now, and we're doing the exact same thing. hell, if i were at home right now, i'd be taking care of two screaming infants--so this is not really work for me anyways.

I think it is funny that people jump in and put there two cents in and not even have a clue what is going on here. Sam, street tires (no) 150 shot (no). You do realize that now you said that 15 other people will join in and swing from ur nuts and back-up everything you say!

I didnt say his was a 150 shot so go back and reread. And those tires are no slicks so they must be a street tire.

I do, I wish more people would call me out.

Alot of people need to take note and be more positive like you. Sam I think he had his Mickeys (drag radials) on not sure. They can be classified as a street tire right? I myself was suprised he spun. All the times me and him raced while he was spraying he had traction so was a shocker!

You and i have a date to race this coming weekend. I gave you your race two summers ago and you never raced me on the street. WHERE IS MY RACE? I'll even make it fair and just race you on motor.

No more street for me, I have too much to lose if caught.

Track :p

Vince, big tranny cooler ;)