Who has the fastest stock head/cam LS1?

RUTAN TA1647545492

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember letting my wife drive the car N/A with the stock internals quite a bit. I can look up the slips tonight to get the exact #s but She clicked off a 12.40 one day and asked what my best N/A was and I couldnt remember so I pulled off a 12.25 for her. It would have been in 04. 3.7 gear 28" tires, tci SSF3500 converter. Best stock internally on the spray was 10.78 Thats never having the valve covers off. Nobody in columbus has equaled that with there heads cam cars :p

Okay I went and looked through a couple piles and got bored. Best I saw was a 12.53 so I fail.

Stock internals should also include springs--- a completely untouched engine. for the record RUQUIKER on LS1tech just ran a 10.60 with stock internals. he used to live in detroit. Some of you have met him he was at one of the early COFBA drag days.

I want to know who has and or had the fastest/quickest stock head and stock cam LS1.(no spray or F.I.)

I took mine 12.46 on motor! who can beat that?

Brandon?

Linn?

Anthony?

I can with a totally stock non FI or nitrous LS1.